Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

5 posters

Thao Mohini / Fidelity

Fidelity
    Fidelity

Thao Mohini / Fidelity Empty Thao Mohini / Fidelity

Post by Fidelity Sun May 15, 2016 1:49 pm

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
       Thao Mohini, 150+ RP

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
       2002, I played a lot of CS 1.3 back then and just felt like changing game.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    Eternia, Titania, Xerena, Julera, Fidera. Different reasons, I stopped playing, sold my accounts or server transfer.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    Not at the moment.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    One on refugia, I want to change guild because I want more organized teamhunting.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
    My name is Robin and I'm a 26 year old male from Sweden, Gothenburg. I've been playing a lot of different MMO's like World of Warcraft, ROSE Online, RO, MU Online. I dont play much FPS anymore, but I played CS 1.3 -> Stream. Other hobbies than that,,, well, fucking drugs, yes, I like them ^^ parties with trance music.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    No

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?
    I will probably not use the forums every day, but it pretty much depends on the content, if its good I'll be there.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?
    I don't really get problems with other people, but theoretically I'd solve them with both parties interests in mind.

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?
    I want to find fun and active guild that focuses somewhat on making groups for hunts and quests. Pretty much the opposite of what my guild is offering atm ^^
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Thao Mohini / Fidelity Empty Re: Thao Mohini / Fidelity

Post by Ainea Mon May 16, 2016 4:08 am

Hay there, we will talk about with the members about your application and let you know the result in a few days Smile
    Fidelity
    Fidelity

Post by Fidelity Mon May 16, 2016 5:58 am

Cool, I'm looking forward to it ^^
    Zeeoo

Post by Zeeoo Tue May 17, 2016 11:05 am

I seen your name somewhere before, Cant remember where from, but I didnt hear anything bad about you, +1 from me
    Draxl
    Draxl

Post by Draxl Wed May 18, 2016 7:02 am

I know this guy. He's one of my best on-line friends.

+1
    Hvitserk

Post by Hvitserk Thu May 19, 2016 12:20 am

I never heard of him, but it is because I may be the newest player in the guild on this server.
    But if my guildmates know you pretty well, so why not ? Very Happy

+1

Yours,
    Guuh
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Fri May 20, 2016 1:09 pm

Hay there Thao Mohini, we talked yesterday shortly sorry for that been hunting! Plus I didnt recognize the name as you name changed haha, anyway you are welcome to the guild. So let us know once you left NS Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:57 am