Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

4 posters

Sirius Dreamcatcher - Application

Sirius Dreamcatcher

Sirius Dreamcatcher - Application Empty Sirius Dreamcatcher - Application

Post by Sirius Dreamcatcher Mon May 16, 2016 5:49 pm

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Sirius Dreamcatcher, 49 at the moment but leveling fast, MS

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    Well I started to play about 10 years ago, so I'm a bit "oldschool" what concerns Tibia haha. Friends of mine were playing Tibia and after some days I also tried it and "fell in love" with the game..

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    Back to my beginner-times I was playing on Aldora. Leveling back those days was way harder then it is now and there were several guild wars and PKing so I actually lost my focus on the game after 2-3 years as I did not reach any higher level. Some years later I tried playing again and then even more often. Always hat some retired times in between. Since about 2 years (maybe a bit longer?) I've started playing on Refugia (no special reason, just liked the server name and the fact is is non-pvp)

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    I've played all vocations and still have characters of all vocations. Actually my EK, RP and ED are all higher levels than my MS I am applying with. Yes I play the others characters actively but I wanted to start with an MS (my first character in Aldora was a sorcerer) and find a super guild for teamhunts and lots of fun by playing and catching goals together. I some kind of want to play this character completly apart from my other characters.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    Back to Aldora-times I was leader of my own guild and at the moment I am vice-leader of another guild with of my other characters.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
    I am from Germany, 21 years old and my name is Caio (yeah, it really is). Male.
    Well I really like playing Tibia. Often stopped some months because playing solo is really boring and it sometimes is really hard to find a nice group of people to hunt with. Besides of Tibia I like soccer, billiard, fitness and writing/talking in English language. I like fun people with sense for humor aswell.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    Never

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?
    Well to be honest I am not the ultra forum user. But I like forums and I definitely would be active when I have time. Same also counts for my ingame activity. I work in real life and also take my time for my girlfriend and my buddies. So I am not a full-time Tibia junkie. Sometimes I play more, sometimes less. BUT playing Tibia having nice guild mates would definitely make more fun and I would enjoy playing more often (also checking the forum often enough).

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?
    I'm a person who talks to the person I have a problem with. Of course I don't hope there will be problems because I am a very chilled person and always watch of to be kind but if there is something I want to get it out of the world. I would not just leave the guild, for sure.

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?
    I don't know if I imagined this but I often see people running around from your guild so I thought it is an active guild. Then I've read your description at tibia.com and liked it. I just think it is an nice guild with nice people. My expectations are a lot of fun in-game, nice chats and awesome team hunts.

Hope you like my application, if you have further questions just ask.

Looking forward to hear from you guys.
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Sirius Dreamcatcher - Application Empty Re: Sirius Dreamcatcher - Application

Post by Ainea Tue May 17, 2016 8:06 am

Hay there Caio Smile

You are rpetty low lvl at the current point which means you might needs some time to catch up to team hutn range. The most active people are either around lvl 500+ or around the lvl 200-300 share range so before reaching 150~ it most likely will hard for you to find team hunts I am afraid tho some of us got even lower alts aswell.

One thing is sure tho you got plenty of germans in here including me ^^ So you would prolly feel well talking to us on teamspeak and chat Smile
    I will open the voting and see what the other members think and let you know in a couple of days hwo we decided^^
    Cyldra

Post by Cyldra Tue May 17, 2016 10:37 am

Hello!!!

Can you tell us the levels of your other characters?

Ty.
    Sirius Dreamcatcher

Post by Sirius Dreamcatcher Tue May 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Hello!

Thanks for the two replies.

Yeah I know that my Level is low but the Point is that I want to Level this character with your guild and "grow" together haha. I definitely know the Level range is not working out at the Moment. But' Ive seen there are some other People with the same Level range in the guild. However, I would just like to join to have a guild, a community to Play and talk with.

The Levels of my characters I am playing actively are: 167, 106 and 105!

Greets!
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Tue May 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Sirius Dreamcatcher wrote:Hello!

Yeah I know that my Level is low but the Point is that I want to Level this character with your guild and "grow" together haha. I definitely know the Level range is not working out at the Moment. But' Ive seen there are some other People with the same Level range in the guild. However, I would just like to join to have a guild, a community to Play and talk with.

Greets!

Are those chars on also on Refugia? And what are their vocations?
    Sirius Dreamcatcher

Post by Sirius Dreamcatcher Tue May 17, 2016 4:19 pm

Ainea wrote:
    Sirius Dreamcatcher wrote:Hello!

Greets!

Are those chars on also on Refugia? And what are their vocations?

All 3 on Refugia. 167 RP, 106 EK and 105 ED
    Sirius Dreamcatcher

Post by Sirius Dreamcatcher Wed May 18, 2016 4:09 pm

By the way, I totally forgot to mention that I know Sir Lawcris. Some time ago he already told me that this is a nice guild. I don't know if he recognizes me by my RL name, but he surely knows my ingame character names Smile
    Hvitserk

Post by Hvitserk Thu May 19, 2016 12:29 am

Hello Caio!

Don't be ashamed of your name, I'm from Brazil and your name is pretty common here and most of the girls like it xDD

Getting back on topic, I don't see your level as a problem, as a MS you can easily rush on SDs hunt or with some EK and ED group and rush on the new Hero Cave.
    You seems to be a nice guy and a easy-chat person, you'd enjoy our environment for sure, since there are plenty of Germans you could stay in touch both on GC or TS.

For me, you're welcome to join us, but I hope you don't leave when you get the level to share exp with us.

+1

Yours,
    Guuh
    Sirius Dreamcatcher

Post by Sirius Dreamcatcher Thu May 19, 2016 1:18 am

Hvitserk wrote:Hello Caio!

Don't be ashamed of your name, I'm from Brazil and your name is pretty common here and most of the girls like it xDD

Getting back on topic, I don't see your level as a problem, as a MS you can easily rush on SDs hunt or with some EK and ED group and rush on the new Hero Cave.
    You seems to be a nice guy and a easy-chat person, you'd enjoy our environment for sure, since there are plenty of Germans you could stay in touch both on GC or TS.

For me, you're welcome to join us, but I hope you don't leave when you get the level to share exp with us.

+1

Yours,
    Guuh

Hello Guuh!

thanks for the friendly response.
    Haha I'm not ashamed at all about my name, the thing I ment with my comment is that my name is uncommon in german or english speaking countries Razz

Furthermore I am actually half an brazilian and also speak portugues Very Happy

Don't worry about my leaving the guild when I get higher level, I'm searching a guild to stick with and to go on team hunts (on higher level).

Peace

PS: Obrigado pelo seu voto haha
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Fri May 20, 2016 1:08 pm

Hay there! we saw you are rly power gaming atm so you are really active and we would like to invite you to the guild Smile
    Sirius Dreamcatcher

Post by Sirius Dreamcatcher Sat May 21, 2016 2:55 am

Hey there Ainea Smile
    Thanks for the invitation I already joined the guild at tibia.com Smile
    I'm looking forward to the time with you guys Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:21 am