Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

3 posters

Lord Norbik' application

Norbi

Lord Norbik' application Empty Lord Norbik' application

Post by Norbi Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:07 pm

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Lord Norbik, 502 level, Elite Knight

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)?
    I started long ago in 2004, I got into this game by my classmate, tibia got very popular that times.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    At the beggining I played on different servers, as where my friends went (times before world transfers of course xd). Anyway as you can check, I decided to stay longer on Pacera. Moved to Refugia a few days ago because of being disturbed by power abusers there.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    Similar like previous question, I played other vocations but it was like 10 years ago.
    Elite Knight is the only vocation I play since years.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    Last 3 years I was ( and I am still on my little paly ) member of Beyond Limits - awesome Pacera guild. Answer why I left is included in point 3 (had to when world transfer).

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

My name is Piotr, I am from Poland and there I live and my age is currently 23 (24 in October). I'm a boy (lazyboi Very Happy) and you can call me just Norbi as created by friends from pacera. About hobby it looks like Tibia is Razz

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

Well, to be honest I got noted twice for offensive statements, once after longer break and I didn't know about possibility of being reported for statement and I said "not very nice" words to person which tried to scam me, and second time when I was waiting long time for spawn and some person which I didn't know and he didn't know me, came and said I won't be hunting, got bit too impulsive and said what I said :]

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

I think I'm more active online, in game and easier to contact with me there. Anyway if I will notice most people are active as forum users I will not want to be worst and will do my best to put some posts there from me Smile

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

Used to talk with leader in this cases before. Worked, so I think would work here as well.

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?
    The main reason is that my friend Mido Zoro is member of this guild, and I rely on his very good opinion about guildmates Smile
    "Neverending Story is searching for new Members who are helpful and respect others." That's how I am and that's what I'm looking for Smile

P.S. If I did any mistakes really sorry.

Regards,
    Lord Norbik
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Lord Norbik' application Empty Re: Lord Norbik' application

Post by Ainea Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:12 pm

Hay there Piotr, ive created your voting poll so you will get your result in around 3-5 days Smile Keep checking the forum for further questions
    Norbi

Post by Norbi Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:00 pm

Great, thanks! Very Happy
    karem

Post by karem Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:39 pm

my old friend he is good man
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:13 am

You have been accepted and invited to the guild!
    Welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:06 pm