Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

2 posters

Hello everyone!! this is my apply to enter to the guild.

Renovatiio

Hello everyone!! this is my apply to enter to the guild. Empty Hello everyone!! this is my apply to enter to the guild.

Post by Renovatiio Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:31 am

Hello!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
    First at all i want to apologize because im not a good english speaker.
    So.. lets start this!  tongue

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Mi main character is "Renovatiio" now im lvl 153 and im a Paladin.

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I started to play tibia since 2008-2009 because a friend tell me about the game, a few months later my friend decided to leave tibia, and here i am.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?

Yes, i've played on a lot of servers i cant remember all of them.
    My first server was Julera an Open pvp world, after i tried Shivera, Fidera, Zanera, Antica, the old Titania ( Now is Iona ) Menera, Solera, Aurora, Aurera, Astera, Unitera and recently Veludera, Laudera. But a few years ago, i started to play on Refugia because a friend invited me to this world and here i found that special thing that i've never found on the other server's. I found more than friends, i found a family. But now mostly all of them are retired and they leave tibia to continue with their real life. Why did i leave the other servers ? Well i was looking to find some new friends that i never found.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    Well my main chararcter is a Paladin, but i like a lot the knights too. The knights was the vocation that makes me love tibia when i was a newbie. I have a lvl  89 Knight on the same account and i would play whit him on a future.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

Well my first guild on refugia was "Stonecutters Magios", After i entered to "Lunatixx", i was part of "Last Fusion" and "Damnation" and recently i was member of "Existencia". On "Stonecutters Magios" i leave the guild because i had a problem with the leader "Aztec Magician" and i decided to search another guild. So after that i meet one of my biggest friends, and on these days he was the leader of "Lunatixx", i was member and vice leader of the gild for about 1 year and 7 months, but the guild was disbanded. A few days later, i was invited to "Last Fusion" by a friend but my way there was too short cause' they said i was too low level to stay on the guild.
    After that i pass to be part of "Damnation" with the same friend that i was on "Last Fusion" and i was happy with the guild and my mates but i that days i had so many problems in real life and i stopped to play tibia for some months. When i returns to play i entered to "Existencia" all the members were spanish speakers and all of them were very nice with me, i was part of "Existencia" for about 1 year and now.. well the guild was disbanded i dont know the reasons.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

Well, Im from Mexico, Im 21 years old, My name is Erik but if you want call me "Reno" like my character's name, and im a boy. My hobbies? well i love to listen to music and ofc play tibia

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    Theres no much stories, only one, when i was a newbie around the lvl 20-30 a brazilian player starts to follow me on tiquandas while i was doing my tarantulas task and he started to "kill steal" the monsters that i was trying to kill, so i tell this to a friend and he said to me,  "Reno, say to the br "fdp" and he will stop killing your monsters" how i was a newbie i didnt knew what fdp means and when i said that to the brazilian he stops to follow me but he stop a while cause he was reporting me and the next day i was banned for a week, that was so hard to me i was scaried but my friend was laughing of me.

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

Well, I'll try my best if you gave me the chance.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

I'll try to solve the problem talking about it but if i cant fix nothing by me, ofc i will try to talk with any leader or vice about the problem and if they can do anything to fix the problem maybe i wiill choose to leave.

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?

Well, first at all, i like the guild's name Very Happy and im looking for new friends, im looking for a new family, new experiences, new adventures and hope i would found all on this guild.
    (Plus: Im a biggest Fan of Elizarwin lol!  lol!  )
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Hello everyone!! this is my apply to enter to the guild. Empty Re: Hello everyone!! this is my apply to enter to the guild.

Post by Ainea Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:21 am

Hay there since I mistakly clicked on accept already I will start a different kind of voting now which will decide if we will keep you in the guild or not just as I mailed you in the letter^^

Gotta say like the fact that you wrote alot! And not just short answers Smile Ill let you know here in a couple of days how we decided.
    Renovatiio

Hello everyone!! this is my apply to enter to the guild. Empty Re: Hello everyone!! this is my apply to enter to the guild.

Post by Renovatiio Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:48 am

Ok, thanks i'll be waiting Smile  Smile  Very Happy
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:48 am

The voting has inished and we decided that we want to keep you in the guild Smile So now officially welcome ill aswell give u further forum access now.

To get better contact with members while those are offlien we also got 2 whatsapp groups one for hunting and one for random talks^^ if you want an invite send me a letter with ur phone number and i will add you
    Renovatiio

Post by Renovatiio Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:01 am

Thx a lot Very Happy & sure i'll send you my cell phone number to stay in contact with all the members.
    Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:27 am