Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

2 posters

Lynx Spellcaster application

Lynx spellcaster

Lynx Spellcaster application Empty Lynx Spellcaster application

Post by Lynx spellcaster Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:06 pm

1. Character name, Level and Vocation: Lynx Spellcaster 228 Master Sorcerer

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia) 2001 saw it online and i had a crappy pc so the gfx suited my pc Razz

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them? Rubera 2003 honera 2006 Refugia 2015 rubera was on my first account and i forgot details as i was only a kid, honera was toxic as hell european on american servers so left for more peaceful gameplay

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active? Played them all i have 123 ed and 125 rp sat chilling on the bench

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?on refugia 2 first one i cant remember tbh wasnt anything major and 2nd guild was because of i retired and he disbanned it

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
    Im kris from sunny england im 25 years old Male my hobbies are pretty much just streaming games and downhill biking im a good laugh im mostly just chilled out

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    iv never been banned fully had 7 day bans for swearing and stuff but tibia could install a swear filter for us adults lol but thats it mainly swearing in echat when having a laugh

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that? ill use it sometimes not gunna lie to u and say yes ill live here but if needed ill post here and view posts

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?id talk about it with u guys and the person himself cause i dont like to cause hassle for nothing by grabbing a vice when not needed over petty things

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections? just came out of retirement i need a clan Replika will be my wifey one day (joking)
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Lynx Spellcaster application Empty Re: Lynx Spellcaster application

Post by Ainea Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:25 am

Hay there, A voting thread has been created for you and you will get your result in 3 to 7 days.
    I changed your thread title colour cuz it says in the read before applying thread please do not pick any colour =/
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:09 am

Hay there. You are accepted to our guild! Your invite has been done already and once you joined you will get further forum acces.
    Welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:06 am