Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

2 posters

Would U like to see Me in Your ranks?

lothar Arien

Would U like to see Me in Your ranks? Empty Would U like to see Me in Your ranks?

Post by lothar Arien Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:21 am

Hello Everyone.
    My name is Mateusz I'm 26 years old boy from Poland I love to Fishing and also play volleyball (i have coach license) when i havent option to play volleyball but rly want to move a little bit I also play football swimming or ride my bike, I have a fiancee she's my age but she never played any mmo games but its not problem for her when i play Smile bounce  My nick in game is Lothar Arienn similar like here. My Volleyteam friends call me Pedro some of them call me "Gruby" it means "Fatman" cause few years ago i weight 120 kg for now i weight 68~ xD. U guys can call me how U like.

Ok for now maybe some informations about Tibia my past and future in this game.
    nick: Lothar Arienn
    profession: Elder Druid
    Level: 190~
    Im player since 2002~ but ofc i had few break. How did it started? hmmm on my neighbourhood lot of PPL played this game so i also started my 1st server was Valoria but I aint make a Character with high level and then i follow My friends to Saphira there i had a Character about level 100 but "We" have been kicked out from a server cause of lost war.
    then i moved out to Refugia and i play as Lothar Smile
    meanwhile i had few characters on other servers but i dont even remember where and the lvl Razz
    i Was in few guilds but they aint exist anymore or i've been kicked cause of retired for now im comming back to play for a longer time and i hope this situation wont happen again, of i always explain the situation of my retired to the guild leader but many things changes in the time when i wasnt play.
    I have not any criminal records etc. never been banned.
    I would like to be active in game and on the forum also for now i have a lot of time and i like to have a good contact with PPL in guild Smile I hope U'll see.
    I shouldnt have any problem with guild member i never had same as in Real life
    but if some problem happens i would like to discuss about it with members and with leaders.
    From Guild i expect help with new things in game i expect lot of fun and discuss
    hunt together, quests with U guys and nice atmosphere.
    Most important is that what i can offer Smile i mean humor, fun, jokes, atmosphere adivecs if thats possible and active here on forum and in game ofc.

I leave u guys with "poem" i know my english isnt great but i hope U'll understand me, I'll patiently wait for Ur decission.
    Regards to all Neverending Story guild
    Lothar Arienn
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Would U like to see Me in Your ranks? Empty Re: Would U like to see Me in Your ranks?

Post by Ainea Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:04 pm

Hay there, I have opend your voting thread so you will get your result in 3 to 7 days Smile
    lothar Arien

Would U like to see Me in Your ranks? Empty Cool

Post by lothar Arien Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:06 pm

Hello, Ok I'll wait i just came back home i have a bit mess in my room etc so i can wait Very Happy see U later Smile

Sponsored content

Would U like to see Me in Your ranks? Empty Re: Would U like to see Me in Your ranks?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:51 pm