Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

3 posters

Edu Bastos Application

Edu Bastos

Edu Bastos Application Empty Edu Bastos Application

Post by Edu Bastos Fri May 27, 2016 12:33 pm

Hi, my name is Edu Bastos, ek lvl 102.
    My first contact with tibia was with some friends at school, back in 2004. I've created a character on Chimera and played there until I decide to abandon the server due power abuse/wars and start all over on Olympa in 2009/2010. Some time after it I've moved to Refugia along with my guildmates. I've been retired for a long time because of RL stuff, but I always end up playing a bit. Right now I'm online more often haha
    I have never played in another vocation besides ek. I've been in several guilds, but I'm member of Chrissy's guilds for so much years that I couldn't even remember guilds before it, I usually leave guilds because I retire!
    I was banned once because I cursed a GM xD I am not a forum user, but I'm always up to try new activities online, no problem!
    Ofc If I have any kind of problem with some member or the guild itself I will tell about it to vice leaders/leader,
    I want to join the guild because I know good people there, I'm Chrissy's friend and I'm currently up to play, it's always better with friends!

Well, some about me:
    My name is Eduardo Bastos, male, i'm 25 years old, from Brasil. BraSil! (Yes, with S xD). I'm a physician in the brazilian Navy and studying to be anesthesiologist. In my free time I like to be with my gf, travel, go to the beach, watch movies, chat and drink with friends! Very Happy

Thats it!

Edu Bastos
    Hvitserk

Edu Bastos Application Empty Re: Edu Bastos Application

Post by Hvitserk Tue May 31, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello Edu!

So you are brazilian, just like me and Pasiifae !
    Btw, I played in Chimera too with Chrissy, but I used to be an old Abs vice-leader and founder of a maker guild called Zoo. I had a lot of chars there but I still own Colis Dario and Royale Assasin.

Where do you live now a days?

+1 for BR xD

Yours,
    Guuh
    Edu Bastos

Post by Edu Bastos Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:54 pm

You mean, where I live rl in Brazil? hahaha

Rio de Janeiro - RJ!

I've retired from chimera about 2006-2007, got hunted "forever" from Absolut. Back those days I was ek lvl 100 or so, spied Absolut and provided information to a brazilian guy that fought against them xD To do so, I was a "PA seeler".

Good old days haha

Hugs!
    Fidelity
    Fidelity

Post by Fidelity Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:13 am

We need more players on the negative side of GMT since we lack players online at that time!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:31 pm