Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

2 posters

Application by Zion of Danger

Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger

Application by Zion of Danger Empty Application by Zion of Danger

Post by Zion of Danger Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Neverending Story application. By Zion of Danger

Greetings, stories. I would like a chance at being a part of the society.
    I will try to make this short.

Char
    My char is Zion of Danger, as you might or might not have realised. I am a level 237 Elder Druid.
    I started playing back at 2004 on Nova with a couple of real life friends from school. We only got to around level 40~ because tibia was a little difficult at that time. Some of them retired and the rest played for some time more and then retired.
    At around that time, I created a char on Inferna to kill a some people, but it didn't go further than that.
    I got tired of the PVP community and decided to look for a Non-PVP realm, and I stumbled upon Refugia. I started on here (I dont remember when) some years back, exploring things that i was not able to on Nova. Being able to run around freely, not having to think about direct encounters from other players felt somewhat different, in a good way, so I decided to make this my home.
    Throughout my journey in these lands I have come to know a lot of people of all age. The diversity in tibian players is interesting.
    I have every one of the four vocations here on refugia. Druid, Paladin and Sorcerer are above 100+, and my knight is 80+.

Playstyle
    I am the kind of player you would find on any battle front, despite my level. I like putting myself out there, but keeping things managable. Although, sometimes you just loose a grip (and die)

A bit about my real life
    I am a 23 year old male from a distant country. I am a graduate of construction managment with some time to spare for playing video games and what not.
    Part time, I worked at an IT repair/software solution company.
    I find scuba diving quite pleasing, and I occasionally take photographs (for my own pleasure - not professionally) of random things I see.

Criminal Record
    Nothing noteworth

Expectations
    I am not looking for fame or glory. I do not expect to be commanding officer.
    What I expect is to have a laugh together, and a healthy gaming enviroment with good people.
    Scorpsgirl
    Scorpsgirl

Application by Zion of Danger Empty Re: Application by Zion of Danger

Post by Scorpsgirl Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Welcome! Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:51 pm