Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

2 posters

Xuva Application

Xuva

Xuva Application Empty Xuva Application

Post by Xuva Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:26 am

Hello there,

I'd like to join your group/guild and therefore I've decided to fill out an application!

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Xuva, 395, (elite) knight

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I started playing Tibia in 2003-2004. It was on server named Nova if I remember correctly. A lot of people from my hometown were playing on that server too and I guess that's why myself and my classmate started playing there too. Back then if you came to the Ab'dendriel on Nova you had a chance to meet like 80-90% from my hometown around my age. It was a really large group of people and most of us knew each other from rl.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    Yes I've played on a lot of servers. Mainly on Nova, Secura, Menera, Bellona and Refugia as the current one. Back when I was younger and the game itself was more enjoyable I was chaining servers a lot with my friends (we always played as a group everywhere) mainly to find more fun on the other server and meet different/new people. From time to time I have been also doing some kind of "retirement" and after returning from it then based off of that were my friends were playing I have been moving there too, quite often with a newly created char.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    I've played all vocations in this game and I can still play those at decent level. However, knight is the most enjoyable vocation for me. I find myself being good at this voc.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    I don't recall all guilds in which I have been since 2003 but what I can say is that there were only two guilds that I remember and this means those two groups of people have been important to me. I left those when I stopped playing Tibia a few years ago.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
    My name is Dominik, 24, male. I'm from Poland. People call me Xuva or Banah. You can pick either one of those.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    I have been notated a few times mostly for unappropriated behavior/statement. From kind of "funny' punishments - I have been banned a few times for excessive unjustified player killing (old bans system). At some point, a few years ago, I've received the final warning for using unofficial soft (on a different account).

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?
    I'm quite active person in terms of using forum, guild chat, voice chat, fb groups, etc.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?
    I see no reason to leave a guild right after I've joined it. With this being said, I'd rather talk to vices and get the problem fixed.

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?
    Well I'm looking for a peaceful guild with crazy and funny members. I enjoy playing the game while chatting/talking with other people.

PS. I know you'd rather want to have it written as a text but I find myself a person who rather prefers an interview form.

Cheers,
    Xuva.
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Xuva Application Empty Re: Xuva Application

Post by Ainea Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:12 am

Hay there Dominik, I have just created your voting thread! You will get an answer in 3 to 7 day Smile
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:40 am

Soooo Dominik a couple of days have passed and we came to the clear result that we want to give you a trial month in our guild to get to know you better Smile
    Ive just done the invitation and once you joined you will get further forum access.
    Welcome!
    Xuva

Post by Xuva Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Hello, thanks for the invitation. I'll join quickly. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:55 pm