Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

2 posters

The application from a knight.

Nyteshyn
    Nyteshyn

The application from a knight. Empty The application from a knight.

Post by Nyteshyn Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:41 pm

Hello, I'm Stefan and here follows my official application to your guild.

The character I'm currently playing is Nyteshyn, a 504 Elite Knight.
    I started this game years ago, back in 2002 on the server Amera.
    Amera was my home for so many years I can't remember.
    The reason we started was that a rl friend in our class found out about this game, and a few of us started to play. I think we were like 6-7 ppl at the start, not many of us got hooked.
    Today there is only 2 of us left.

I've been on plenty of servers before I came to Refugia, and I can't really name them all, since I would probably forget them.

The 2 servers before Refugia was Nerana and Menera.
    We left Nerana because of douchebags that didnt let things happend on the server. I'm talking about the guild Angry Brothers. They destroyed everything so it wasnt fun anymore.

We then moved to Menera, were alot of friends from Nerana left to, and the server were great.. Except for the US server so ofc it was laggy.. And not the best connection ever. But we did bosses, teamhunts and even rosha was allowed. So it was improvments from Nerana, untill war started there too.

And yeah, I'm not a big fan of "non pvp" wars. Were lolifers just stalk you 24/7.
    Due my limited time to play I rather enjoy my time in the game, then agrue with kids.

On Nerana we basicly just had our own guilds, but on Menera we were a part of Ghost.
    Ghost is a well respected guild, that never power abuse or behave badly.

I've been around this game for so many years, so yes I've been playing more characters and vocations then Knights.
    But at this moment, this is the only character I'm playing.

To tell me a little bit about myself, as mentioned my name is Stefan. I'm a 28 year old Swedish guy, living with my girlfriend and our 3 year old daugther in middle of Sweden in a town called Falun.

I work as an electrician away from home, meaning I'm only avaible on weekends. Friday to Sundays, or yeah well Thursdays afternoon aswell.

Monday to thursday I work, and during that time I only logg in to offline train.

My criminal record has been quite long. Bad behaviour such as succesive player killing, power abusing and insulting.  Remember I was a kid when I started this game.

As everyone else I grew up, and the last years my criminal record has been clean. I can't really remember when I got my last one really. So I guess we could  say I'm behaving these days.

I enjoy forums, and if the forum is active you should see me there. But as I stated im not that active during weeks, and probably will not be during weeks either,  perhaps sometimes.

To answer the question 9...

If I were to have a problem with anyone in the guild I would first off try to solve that matter with the person by talking. If this fails I'd go futher with it to the leadership see what they has to say about it. But I'm having hard to see how guildmembers should end up in an agruement that can't be sorted really.

And if I somehow feel like I don't belong in the guild.
    I would definitly speak to the leader before leaving the guild, just as I expect to be spoken to by the leader if the guild thinks I dont fit in the guild and not just kicked.

So lets try to put an end to this application by telling why I would like to join the guild.
    When I first came to Refugia on my other character then I met this guy in Oramond.
    A knight acctually.
    Xydaron, now named Aineo, a nice guy and we spoke alot then, and he told me about this guild.
    So thats one of the reasons, the other reason is that you guys do quest services, I always enjoyed that. And would like to help.
    How ever the date and times on the services you guys do at the moment doesnt fit me well, but if it would at some point. I'm always up for it.

I'm also hoping to find teams for other things, such as warzones, ferumbras and I would enjoy trying these new gold token bosses aswell.

I'm hoping for a chanse, if you got any futher questions, let me know.
    Thanks for now,
    Stefan.
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

The application from a knight. Empty Re: The application from a knight.

Post by Ainea Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:53 am

Hay Stefan ive just started your voting thread and will let you know if you will be accepted to the guild or not in 3-7 days.

Btw i did like to read your application it wasnt just the typically quick answering as many others do. Thumbs up for that.
    Nyteshyn
    Nyteshyn

Post by Nyteshyn Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:22 am

Thanks alot, looking forward to hear from you.
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:13 am

Hay there Couple of days have passed and im here to gladly welcome you to the guild Smile
    Ill do your invitation now and once you joined you will get further forum access aswell!
    Welcome
    Nyteshyn
    Nyteshyn

Post by Nyteshyn Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Thank you, I've joined just now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:50 pm