Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

3 posters

Sonic Steven's / Sonic Storm / Queen of Kings Application

Sonic Steven

Sonic Steven's / Sonic Storm / Queen of Kings Application Empty Sonic Steven's / Sonic Storm / Queen of Kings Application

Post by Sonic Steven Tue May 17, 2016 3:55 pm

Or is it King of Queens? I'm not sure.

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Sonic Storm, Level 666, Jedi Knight

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    December 1996

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    I have played on every server, before leaving a trial of carnage and destruction. I rule the server, get bored, move onto the next one.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    I main Support, though I also play Marksmen and Mages in mid lane. Oh wait, this isn't League of Legends?

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    Several, before Chrissy abandoned me to move to another server...

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

Where are you from > Earth. I think. Who knows? Currently located in England though.
    Age > 25
    Nickname > Stephanie / Stevie
    Girl or Boy > Depends what mood I'm in
    Hobbies > Girly stuff.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

I told Chrissy "hunted IRL" many years ago, which some Game-chat tutor tryhard reported. Not had anything since then.

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?
    Bitch please I'm already a Lady.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?
    Hug them to submission.

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?
    Because I'm one of Chrissy's oldest and bestest friends and was sad how I wasn't here... Smile
    My expectations is to carry on using Tibia as a chat room with a character I can dress up, and occasionally shove SDs in smaller creatures faces for my own amusement.

Last edited by Ainea on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : It's my post I do what I want to it.)
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Sonic Steven's / Sonic Storm / Queen of Kings Application Empty Re: Sonic Steven's / Sonic Storm / Queen of Kings Application

Post by Ainea Tue May 17, 2016 4:02 pm

Defnetly Accepted <3
    Hvitserk

Sonic Steven's / Sonic Storm / Queen of Kings Application Empty Re: Sonic Steven's / Sonic Storm / Queen of Kings Application

Post by Hvitserk Thu May 19, 2016 12:31 am

You here? :O

Nice to see old Chimerians here too!

Yours,
    Guuh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:23 am