Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

3 posters

application about Golden Lord to join the neverending story

Amr 5tab

application about Golden Lord to join the neverending story  Empty application about Golden Lord to join the neverending story

Post by Amr 5tab Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:00 pm

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Golden Lord Level 219 Elite Knight

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I started to play tibia since 2003-2004 .. I saw my friends playing tibia so i asked them to teach me how to play the game

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    Yes I was playing in Pacera but I left that Server because There is a lot of lags and kicks

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    No Just Golden Lord
    5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

just one guild but i left it because it's not active guild and i want to play in ACTIVE guild like yours

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age?

Im from Egypt and I'm 26 years old

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    I have zero criminal records since i played tibia and never get banned

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

Really I will do my Best and I hope this guild become the best guild in refugia all the time

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

I think that will not happen but If something like that happen I must back to our leaders they have big brain and they will solve any problem Smile

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?
    i want to make a friendship and need to get high lvl so in this guild i can make a team hunt with my friends and this guild one of the most respected guild's in refugia

Last edited by Amr 5tab on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    karem

application about Golden Lord to join the neverending story  Empty Re: application about Golden Lord to join the neverending story

Post by karem Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:18 am

Nice to see you here my friend amr is good guy
    Amr 5tab

application about Golden Lord to join the neverending story  Empty Re: application about Golden Lord to join the neverending story

Post by Amr 5tab Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:37 pm

Thank you mido Very Happy nice to see you too Very Happy
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:33 pm

Hay there, Ive been wanting to invite you to the guild today but had to find out that you are in a guild already since 1 day before you applied ot ours. Now you did not mention thta in your application that you still have a guild so id like an explanation why you joined them and yet 1 day after applied to our guild without leaving theirs?
    You cannot be in 2 guilds and we are looking for loyal members that do not leave right away again and the fact that you have a guild without telling doesnt seem too welll... loyal?
    Amr 5tab

Post by Amr 5tab Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:29 pm

yes i do im already in guild but i joined this guild because i was't know anything about how to join your guild but finally Mido Zoro told me i have to make application and i did't left the guild that im in now because my wife just Gave A Baby from 2 days and i was busy but he told me today to look on the guild .. now im not in any guild so please invite me to join Very Happy ..... Thanks Very Happy
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:30 am

congratz on your child! Is it a boy or girl?

Invitation has been done

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:07 pm