Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

Devilisha wants to join!

Devilisha

Devilisha wants to join! Empty Devilisha wants to join!

Post by Devilisha Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:32 pm

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Devilisha, 392, MS

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    2006, started with friends who quit after a month

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    Solera - moved together with new friends
    Titania - moved cuz got convinced to go to Nonpvp
    Olympa - got power abused for months
    Harmonia - well, its where i currently am, ill come to Refugia soon enough! gonna leave because my other half convinced me to go
    Celesta - was there just to support my friend that got hacked and rooked, and moved back to Harmonia later on

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    I do own a lot of characters on many many servers and server types, girls life..

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    I've mostly been in my own guilds, i havent been in any Refugia guild

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
    I'm Liizy, can call me 'Lizu'. From Estonia (read:wonderland). I rather not say my age, who knows they know! ^_^
    I'm working in an alcohol store so I'm not always available. I'm together with my cutie Zajtovic, so hands off!! <3

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!) I've got notation for having a bad title on one of my guild members (as being a leader myself).

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?
    Time will show.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?
    I'd first try to talk to the person with who i have the problem with, in a reasonable way. And if that wont work well for me, then I will let him/her know that im going to as a third opinion from any of the leadership, which i will do.

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?
    Well, I do know Chrissy since maybe 5 years? or more?
    After all the mistakes i've done she treats me good. I'm very sorry for all that have happened in the past, and she accepts it and forgave me. For this i can say shes a grown up and good person at heart! With her i know what im betting on!
    Else from that i expect some more community work, not mainly hunts as i manage alone, but quests and helping out the server! ^_^

Thank you,
    L.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:31 am