Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

3 posters

I'd like to join

zazic

I'd like to join Empty I'd like to join

Post by zazic Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:29 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Domi sane, 465, ED

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

7.6 i belive, so around 2005 early 2006. A friend played it and looked cool, so i gave it a try, and now I'm stuck

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?

been playing on celesta for awhile, i was on secura a short time. Transferd to celesta because of old friends still played there

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

I've played alot on my former EK on bellona, but then decided to quite EK for my ED, not at the moment no. I sometimes level my noob chars but nothing serious

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

Been in one which I'm still playing in, I do like the guild I'm in atm. But it's not alot of active highlevels, most people in that guild is around level 300+sadly :< And i want something more, a team to hunt with and having fun, may sounds abit ego but yeah :/

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

My name is Rickard, but alot of ppl call me Rick. I'm 23 years old and I'm from sweden. My hobbies, humm good question, I spend most time during the day infront of my computer playing Tibia or other games (diffents alot so hard to say which games I'm currently playing, but mostyl Tibia) I also enjoy streaming my ED (Recently started) on the late evenings i like to cuddle with my GF infront of a movie or what not (Oh yeah I'm a guy, unless you figured Razz)

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

Yeah, i got a very mild.. because i had a char which name was almost a sentence :< "Ramlade av epan" "Fell of the traktor" but less formal in swedish

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

Most be honest, I'm not that much of a forum user, I'm active in game tho, taking them EXP (500 hype woop woop, 82 vouchers days left :X)

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

Always easier with communication, if both sides agree it's best to leave the guild and move on, that's what i gonna do. Hopefully it works out by talking to the people if there is a problem or missunderstanding Smile (No one can like everyone, easier to sometimes avoid the persons you can't stand Smile )

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?

I like the guild name, makes you feel calm, and just making this application makes it abit more serious, which is kinda cool. Long time ago i did an application to join a guild, last time was when i hardcore played World of Warcraft. My expections, hum to have fun and maybe find some new friends! as i did on Celesta, some of them are still really good friends even tho they moved from that server long time ago.

Best regards, Domi sane/Rick
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

I'd like to join Empty Re: I'd like to join

Post by Ainea Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:53 am

Hay DOmi ill open your voting thread and you will get your answer in round about 3 to 5 days Smile
    karem

Post by karem Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:03 am

hello Domi

you are welcome for me
    zazic

Post by zazic Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:59 am

Sorry for taking your time. But because of family issues, i can't transfer or join Neverending story at this time Sad
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:26 am

That doesnt sound too good hoep your issues will solve soon. Best wishes.
    You would be accepted so anytime if you are better again and feelign like moving you can get in touch with us again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:40 pm